River Lights Chorus.....women of all ages and all musical backgrounds, who:
• sings both traditional barbershop and popular songs arranged in 4-part harmony
• performs for family and friends, in the community and at regional and international competitions
• is known for being inclusive, friendly, fun, positive, and hardworking
• is a chapter of Sweet Adelines International, a worldwide organization of women singers
• is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization with no religious affiliation
We Need to Find a New Director as Sally has Moved to Arizona and is Singing with Scottsdale Chorus!
Do you know someone who would like to be our new Director or Interim Director?
It is a paid position with many perks!
We are a dedicated and talented group of singers who compete in Region 12.
River Lights Chorus is a member of Sweet Adelines International!
We are located in the Beautiful Central Valley of California in Modesto.
Love to Sing? Join Us!
Rehearsals are Open.
We rehearse on Tuesday evenings from 6:30-9:00pm. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to be part of this great group of women, make new friends and sing with some super fun ladies - we would love for you to come to our next rehearsal. If you have never sung 4-part harmony, we will teach you everything you need to know to have a great time!
A Member of Sweet Adelines International
River Lights Chorus is a member of Sweet Adelines International which has 24,000 members world-wide. With River Lights Chorus you will be able to take advantage of the educational opportunities available to all Sweet Adelines Members like learning new skills at weekly rehearsal, bi-annual retreats and workshops and the annual regional competition, as well as performing in the community!
For more information, email email@example.com for a prompt response!
Video Courtesy of Sweet Adelines International